What to eat to boost immunity? How to boost the immunity system?
What to eat to boost immunity ?: FSSAI advice; Include these 6 foods rich in omega-3 in the diet to strengthen the immune system
The Food Safety Standard recommends a number of measures to prevent corona
Omega-3 foods help boost immunity
The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has advised a number of measures to be taken to prevent corona. By including it in your diet every day, you can avoid not only coronary heart disease but also many other diseases.
IMAGE SOURCE:: FSSAI
As soon as the body’s immune system is weakened, coronavirus, swine flu or any other seasonal disease can easily take over. The immune system is a protection mechanism inside our body, which works to protect us from external infections.
Omega-3 boosts immunity power
Omega-3 foods help improve the level of rich immunity. The FSSAI has also acknowledged this. The Food Regulatory Body has instructed that this type of plant-based food should be included in the diet. The Food Safety Regulatory, FSSAI has tweeted how omega-3 foods boost your immune system.
Know what is omega-3?
Omega-3 is an essential fatty acid that is important for the body, but the body cannot make it on its own. It is polyunsaturated fat, which can be taken from food items (or supplements, only after consulting a doctor).
Learn the list of omega-3-rich food products released by FSSAI – which you can use to boost your immunity
1. Walnuts: They are rich in antioxidants. Walnuts contain many nutrients like protein, calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, copper, selenium, and omega-3 fatty acids. It keeps the intestines healthy. As well as helping to control diabetes and blood pressure. It does not increase or decrease in your body. Maintains balance. Not only this, but it also helps in lowering harmful cholesterol.
2. Pumpkin seeds: They are high in fiber and rich in antioxidants. You can include it in your diet. There are many benefits hidden in its small seeds. Pumpkin is available only in its season but pumpkin seeds are available all year round. The use of its seeds does not cause urinary problems. Being high in magnesium helps keep your blood pressure and diabetes in balance. In addition, it is important to keep the heart and bones strong.
IMAGE SOURCE: DIVYA BHASKAR NEWS
3. Fenugreek leaves: Both fenugreek seeds and leaves help in weight loss. Its leaves are rich in fiber and other essential nutrients. Eating fiber keeps your stomach full longer, so you avoid taking in extra calories. Fenugreek leaves have potent properties, which can help control cholesterol. Fenugreek leaves are also beneficial for diabetes. It can be helpful in controlling diabetes. Fenugreek leaves are beneficial for health as well as skin. It contains antioxidants and many essential vitamins.
4. Beans: Beans are rich in iron, which gives strength to the body. The body needs a lot of iron for metabolism and energy, which is met by eating kidney beans. At the same time, the circulation of oxygen in the body also increases. The number of calories in kidney beans is suitable for people of all ages. Beans are rich in fiber. It also helps in controlling the blood sugar level. It contains a sufficient amount of Vitamin K, it works to boost the nervous system. It is also a good source of Vitamin B. It also controls cholesterol. Magnesium in it helps in fighting heart-related diseases.
5. Watermelon B: It contains iron which is an important element of hemoglobin. Helps carry oxygen throughout the body. A diet rich in potassium, magnesium, protein, and calcium is considered good for the heart. Seeds are high in magnesium which protects the heart. In addition, it keeps blood pressure under control. Drinking boiled seed syrup on an empty stomach daily is beneficial for diabetics.
READ IN GUJARATI: NEWS REPORT
6. Millets: Millets are gluten-free, and it is beneficial for the body. It contains potassium. Millet is good for digestion as it is rich in fiber. Eating millet relieves constipation. People who have diabetes should include millet in their diet. Doing so can help control diabetes.