PMJAY Card : PMJAY Card Download | Ayushman Bharat Yojana | PMJAY Hospital List 2022 : Ayushman Bharat Yojana is one of the greatest medicinal services programs on the planet.
Launched as a National Health Protection Mission by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, this scheme will be managed by the National Health Agency at the national level and the State Health Agency at the state level.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana has become the largest health plan in the world covering the health care of about 50 million poor people of the country.
Features and benefits of the scheme :
- A front of up to Rs.5 lakh is accessible for the recipient family consistently.
- The plan can be used to get essential, auxiliary, and tertiary social insurance administrations.
- The advantages of the plan can be profited at any administration emergency clinic or empaneled private medical clinic.
- The qualification of recipients focused towards poor people, denied provincial families and recognized word related classification of urban laborers’ families dependent on the Socio-Economic Caste Census (SECC) 2011 information.
- Bundle model will be followed to make installments. The bundle will be characterized by the legislature in-control as far as complete costs, explicit administrations, and systems.
- An Ayushman Bharat National Health Protection Mission Council will be built up for successful coordination between the Central and the state governments.
- The Union Minister for Health and Family Welfare handles the issues of the committee.
- The plan covers about 40% of the nation’s populace who are poor and helpless.
- All costs brought about by the recipient from his pocket during the hospitalization will likewise be secured.
- The expense brought about for movement during the pre-and post-hospitalization period will be secured.
- The protection gives cashless hospitalization office.
- Childcare treatment costs are secured by the plan.
- In spite of the fact that there are a couple of special cases, the protection plot covers most prior wellbeing conditions.
- Follow-up clinical assessments are additionally secured to guarantee that the patients have recuperated totally.
PMJAY Rural :
The 71st round of the National Sample Survey Organization reveals that a staggering 85.9% of rural households do not have access to any healthcare insurance or assurance. Additionally, 24% of rural families access healthcare facilities by borrowing money. PMJAY’s aim is to help this sector avoid debt traps and avail services by providing yearly assistance of up to Rs. 5 lakh per family. The scheme will come to the aid of economically disadvantaged families as per data in the Socio-Economic Caste Census 2011. Here too, households enrolled under the Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY) will come under the ambit of the PM Jan Arogya Yojana.
In the rural areas, the PMJAY health cover is available to :
- Those living in planned rank and booked clan family units
- Families with no male part matured 16 to 59 years
- Poor people and those getting by on charity
- Families without any people matured somewhere in the range of 16 and 59 years
- Families having at any rate one genuinely tested part and no healthy grown-up part
- Landless families who bring home the bacon by functioning as easygoing unskilled workers
- Crude innate networks
- Legitimately discharged reinforced workers
- Families living in one-room temporary houses with no appropriate dividers or rooftop
- Manual scrounger families
PMJAY Urban :
According to the National Sample Survey Organization (71st round), 82% of urban households do not have access to healthcare insurance or assurance. Further, 18% of Indians in urban areas have addressed healthcare expenses by borrowing money in one form or the other. Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana helps these households avail healthcare services by providing funding of up to Rs. 5 lakh per family, per year. PMJAY will benefit urban workers’ families in the occupational category present as per the Socio-Economic Caste Census 2011. Further, any family enrolled under the Rashtriya Swasthaya Bima Yojana will benefit from the PM Jan Arogya Yojana as well.
In The Urban Areas, Those Who can Avail of the Government-Sponsored Scheme consist mainly of :
- Washerman /chowkidars
- Cloth pickers
- Mechanics, circuit testers, fix laborers
- Local assistance
- Sanitation laborers, nursery workers, sweepers
- Locally situated craftsman’s or handiwork laborers, tailors
- Shoemakers, sellers and others offering types of assistance by chipping away at avenues or asphalts
- Handymen, artisans, development laborers, doormen, welders, painters and security monitors
- Transport laborers like drivers, conductors, partners, truck or rickshaw pullers
- Colleagues, peons in little foundations, conveyance young men, businesspeople and servers
People Not entitled for the Health Cover under Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana :
- The individuals who claim a two, three or four-wheeler or a mechanized angling pontoon
- The individuals who claim motorized cultivating gear
- The individuals who have Kisan cards with a credit breaking point of Rs.50000
- Those utilized by the legislature
- The individuals who work in government-oversaw non-horticultural undertakings
- Those acquiring a month to month salary above Rs.10000
- Those owning fridges and landlines
- Those with tolerable, decidedly constructed houses
- Those owning 5 sections of land or a greater amount of rural land
Where can I get treatment for diseases?
There will be a total of 1350 types of surgeries, screenings and procedures in India. Every poor citizen of the country will get free benefits from major illnesses and major operations as well as hospitalization. The operation included bypass surgery, cataract, corneal grafting, Arthroplasty, chest fracture, urological surgery, cesarean delivery, dialysis, spine surgery, brain tumor surgery and various cancer surgeries.